1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The data controller is Mayrena Paris. The contact details for Mayrena Paris are as follows:
– Postal address: Mayrena Paris, 1 place de la gare, BP18, 76260 Eu, France
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What type of personal information does Mayrena Paris collect?
Mayrena Paris may collect the following personal information from users of the Mayrena Paris website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card or order number (provided by the customer in the event of a return) when the user visits the www.mayrena.fr website, registers, places an order online, contacts Mayrena Paris or participates in Mayrena Paris promotions or surveys .
In addition, Mayrena Paris collects all information relating to their browsing on the www.mayrena.fr website and their interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by Mayrena Paris comes from the user, with the exception of contact details which may be provided to us by friends or family members:
– For sending a gift voucher or other type of gift.
– To share bookmarks saved on the site.
3. For what purposes do we process personal data?
The user's personal data will be processed for the following purposes as appropriate:
– Management and development of registration on the www.mayrena.fr website. Registration will involve the development of user navigation profiles on the site. This profiling consists of the use of the customer's personal data and information from his navigation, such as the products he has seen or added to the basket, the sections of the site visited, the location in order to evaluate his preferences and / or centers interests with the aim of offering him site content, offers, services and products adapted to his profile.
– Management and development of online purchases. We use the customer's personal information to process and send them their order, inform them by email and/or SMS of the status of their order.
– Management and sending of information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the user and the client via e-mail, SMS or postal mail . The sending of this information will involve the development of user profiles which consists of the use of personal data, the history of their purchases if necessary, as well as information relating to their navigation on the site in order to evaluate certain aspects of their personal preferences with the aim of offering them commercial communications tailored to their profile.
– Communications to the customer will be personalized in terms of content, products or services according to their areas of interest.
– Respond to the exercise of rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition, as well as questions and complaints.
– Management of the alert service when a certain type of product is available on the site www.mayrena.fr.
– Management and issuance of documents attesting to the sale: digital ticket, invoice.
4 How long will we retain the data?
Mayrena Paris will keep personal data only for the time reasonably necessary according to the needs of answering any questions or solving problems, necessary improvements, activating services and meeting the requirements of applicable legislation. This means that personal data may be kept for a reasonable time even after the user has stopped using the services of Mayrena Paris or the site. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all Mayrena Paris systems.
5. What legitimizes us to process the data?
Mayrena Paris relies on the following legitimate bases in order to be able to process personal data:
The legal basis for the processing of the user's personal data that is collected is the execution of the sales contract. In this regard, the user is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If he does not provide this data, it will not be possible to complete the sale.
The management and issuance of the invoice is based on the legal obligation of Mayrena Paris in the context of its relationship with customers.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the user's personal data will be the user's consent, in the event that he has given it:
– Management of registration on the site www.mayrena.fr.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the user's profile.
– Response to the exercise of the rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition, as well as to questions and complaints from the user.
– Management of the product availability alert service on the site.
– Management and issuance of documents attesting to the sale: digital ticket.
The user's withdrawal of consent to this processing will not condition the execution of the sales contract concluded between the latter and Mayrena Paris.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for processing the user's personal data will be the legitimate interest of Mayrena Paris:
– The development of profiles by browsing the www.mayrena.fr website by a user registered on it, as well as by all users who have communicated their data to us for any other purpose .
– The creation of profiles for sending information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the user's profile.
– Sending satisfaction surveys on products purchased or services used by Mayrena Paris customers in order to ask for their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists in being able to guarantee that our site remains secure, and to be able to help Mayrena Paris to understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users, in order to improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out with the aim of improving the level of customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and purchasing experience.
6 To which recipients can we communicate the data?
The user's personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
– Administrations and public bodies when required by tax, labor, social security or any other applicable regulations.
– Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and service providers of Mayrena Paris
(courier companies, communication sending companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
The data may also be subject to international transfers in addition to previous assignments/communications for which Mayrena Paris will use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of the transfers made to countries that do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission. In any case, the third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously certified the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of these.
Mayrena Paris does not sell customer data to third parties under any circumstances.
7. What cookies do we use?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser, typically used to track their movements and actions on a site. We use the following cookies:
8. How does Mayrena Paris protect personal data?
The www.mayrena.fr website uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, in order to prevent unauthorized access to data and to guarantee their confidentiality.
To this end, the user accepts that Mayrena Paris collects this data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction carried out on the site will be carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding institution.
Mayrena Paris claims to have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data processed, and to prevent their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
9 What are your personal data rights?
You have the following rights, which can be exercised at the e-mail address email@example.com :
9.1 Right of access
You have the right to know whether Mayrena Paris is processing personal data concerning you or not, as well as to access the personal data Mayrena Paris has about you.
9.2 Right of rectification
You have the right to ask Mayrena Paris to rectify personal data when it is inaccurate, or to complete it if it is incomplete. If you are registered on our site www.mayrena.fr, it will be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying your profile.
9.3 Right to erasure/right to be forgotten
You can ask us to delete personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
9.4 Right to limitation
You have the right to request the restriction of data processing. In this case, we will keep them only for the exercise or defense of claims.
9.5 Right to portability
You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format,
and to transmit them to another controller when the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
9.6 Right to object
You can oppose the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest of Mayrena Paris, including the development of profiles. In this case, Mayrena Paris will stop processing the data, except for compelling and legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
9.7 Automated Individual Decisions
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would bring legal consequences to you or similarly affect you. However, it will not be possible to exercise this right in the following cases: if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and Mayrena Paris; if it is authorized by the law applicable to Mayrena Paris provided that appropriate measures are established to guarantee the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; if it is based on your explicit consent.
9.8 Right to file a complaint with the CNIL
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you believe that the processing of your data constitutes a violation of the general data protection regulations.
9.10 Right to a judicial remedy
You have the right to take effective legal action, either against a supervisory authority (the CNIL) or against the data controller or a subcontractor.
9.11 Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for all processing for which we have collected it.