1. EMAIL AND INVOICE INFORMATION
Log in to your account to find all the information relating to your order. If you have not created your personal space, do not forget to check your mailbox, the message may have ended up in your spam.
2. MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION
Once your order has been validated and paid for, we are no longer able to modify or cancel it, but you have 14 days to send us back the jewelery that does not suit you not. This does not apply to jewelry that has been worn.
3. DELIVERY TIME OR LATE
Standard delivery: 2 to 3 working days. If the delivery times are abnormally long, do not hesitate to contact us.
4.ERROR IN THE ITEM RECEIVED
If the item(s) received do not correspond to your order, we are very sorry. Contact us to let us know and we'll do the right thing.
1. RETURNING AN ITEM
1. Send us a message to inform us that you wish to return the order, with the tracking number and the name of the delivery company.
2. Complete the withdrawal form attached to your order if the return is not supported by Mayrena Paris (shipments abroad).
3. Place the product, the withdrawal form and the delivery note in a secure package.
4. Send your package to the address indicated on the return form. Please note, jewelry that does not comply with this procedure, sent to the wrong address, received in poor condition or in packaging different from the original cannot be refunded.
2. RETURNING A PURCHASE MADE DURING A POP-UP EVENT
A pop-up purchase can only be returned during the duration of the event and only for an exchange (excluding jewelry worn), upon presentation of proof of purchase (email or receipt) and within 14 days or less.
3. RECEIPT OF THE PARCEL
Once your parcel has been received (delay of approximately 1 week), you will be informed by email of the good reception.
The refund will be made within 10 days, depending on the registration of your return. This delay can extend up to 14 days.
1. DELIVERY METHOD AND PRICE
Standard delivery: 2 to 3 working days (FREE delivery and returns in mainland France and free delivery in Europe).
During periods of high demand ( Christmas, Black Friday), the delivery time may be extended by four or five days.
For deliveries abroad, delivery times may be longer and the recipient may have to pay customs duties, depending on the legislation in force in the country of destination.
3. TRACK YOUR ORDER
Just click on the tracking number on the order validation email. Or copy and paste it on the La Poste website.