Our stand at Printemps is finished, it's time for me to share this experience with you and look back on these two months spent there!
1. Stand preparation and window design
This corner aspring required me a little preparation... First of all in terms of communication, to inform you by email and on our social networks of our arrival there.
I went there to see the location with my own eyes and imagine the future windows. I then reproduced and drew them on my 3D software before finding all the necessary equipment to highlight the jewelry as best as possible. I opted for a minimalist layout, like Mayrena, with wood and marble. I then prepared all the jewelry and planned a restocking in advance to have all the sizes available on site for your fittings.
2. Spring meetings
I really wanted to communicate about this significant event for Mayrena. For this, I wanted to contact influencers that I like and that I follow to come and meet you, behind your phones.
And we had the chance to meet some great people like:
- Amélie Challeat who got to know us through @cloudiies and who chose the l’Audacieuse ring in vermeil.
- Marine, from the account Terriblement ™ fell in love with l'Insolite (and chose two links of different color, Gold & Silver).
- Alicia Chenard also fell for l’Audacieuse in vermeil.
- Palmyre left with our l’Authentique cufflink.
- and Pauline Leroy who chose the double ring l’Irrésistible.
This pop-up was also an opportunity to meet Printemps' loyal customers and those passing through, but also to get lots of feedback on the creations. Thanks to a client, I am working on a future earcuff. All this feedback is very valuable and reassures me in the design of a new collection which will surely arrive next school year...
Coming to Spring allowed you to discover or rediscover the collection and see the jewelry with your own eyes. You were able to try them on, test the comfort of our double rings, put our Virtuose earcuff on your ear, choose between vermeil and silver and also find your ring size.
3. The jewelry you like the most
During these few weeks, I noticed that your current favorites, for the arrival of summer, are:
- L'Earcuff the Virtuoso in vermeil and silver that you love to wear as soon as the sun comes out to make your face stand out
- The double ring l’Audacieuse, the brand’s best seller which combines design and comfort
- And finally, the Passionate, a more discreet ring with its three intertwining rings.
Thank you for stopping by to see us during these two months, we hope to return very soon to a Parisian department store to continue meeting you!
In the meantime, don’t hesitate to make an appointment to come and try on the jewelry of your dreams!