MAYRENA Paris, represented by Alexandra David, is a simplified joint stock company (SAS), registered with the Chamber of Commerce under SIRET number: 877 475 533 00015 and whose head office is located at 2, place de la gare , in Eu (76260), specializing in the creation and marketing of jewelery by designer Alexandra David, would like to inform you of the measures implemented to protect your personal data and your privacy in accordance with the legislation in force and more particularly the provisions of the amended law of 6 January 1978 known as “Informatique et Libertés”, European Regulation 2016/679 as well as the recommendations issued by the CNIL (hereinafter “the Legislation in force”).
Pursuant to the legislation in force, you have a right of access, opposition, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation of processing of personal data concerning you. You also have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death. These rights may be exercised by post to the following address: Mayrena Paris, Service Client, 2, place de la gare, 76260, Eu, enclosing a copy of your identity document with your request (which will not be kept by MAYRENA Paris and may either be destroyed or returned to you at your convenience). You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that we do not comply with the applicable regulations regarding personal data.
As responsible for the processing of your personal data, MAYRENA Paris wishes to respond to your concerns regarding the confidentiality of the information that you transmit to us by all means of communication, in particular: website www.mayrena.fr and social networks (ci -after “Communication Channels”).
When you provide us with your personal data, you authorize us to use them, store them and, if necessary, transmit them to our partners when the processing of your requests requires it. By submitting personal data to us through the Communication Channels, you agree to this policy. Our policy may be modified to take into account changes in the legislation in force with regard to personal data. We will keep you informed of any changes made.
1. PERSONAL DATA TRANSMITTED TO MAYRENA PARIS
This is information about you as a natural person that you have voluntarily communicated to MAYRENA Paris via the various Communication Channels and which is essential to the processing of your order (such as your surname, first name, address email address, telephone number, postal address).
We inform you that the information that must be provided to MAYRENA Paris is visibly marked with an asterisk on our website (hereinafter "the Site"). Information not marked with an asterisk is optional.
This information is essential to process your orders, unfortunately they cannot be processed in the absence of this information.
2. WHO CAN HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
We are committed to treating all your personal information confidentially.
Information about our customers is important to us and privacy is a key concern, so we refuse to release personal information about you to third parties except for the limited reasons set out below. below
We will only share your data with:
- service providers we engage to process data on our behalf,
- any public body or authority requesting it to comply with a legal obligation or protect rights,
- the potential beneficiaries of our activities in the event of the sale of activities or assets.
When we share personal information, they have adopted practices and a confidentiality policy ensuring a level of protection at least equivalent to that described in this policy.
We share personal data on a limited basis with service providers we use to perform operations on our behalf. These service providers can assist us in the management of our Internet platform or the implementation of commercial campaigns, but also to supply and deliver our products to you, to provide customer service or in the context of the fight against fraud.
They are only authorized to use your data within the framework of the services they perform on our behalf and only with a view to achieving precisely listed purposes. We do what is necessary to ensure that these service providers guarantee the security of your data and their confidentiality.
We only release account or other personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law or to apply or enforce this Policy or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our users, or others. This includes, among other things, exchanging information with other companies and organizations in the context of the fight against fraud. This does not, however, include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personal information for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments in this Policy.
3. DATA RELATING TO YOUR BROWSING ON THE SITE (COOKIES)
When browsing the MAYRENA Paris website, temporary cookies may be saved on your computer.
3.1 What is a cookie?
A "cookie", or tracer, is a text file that allows MAYRENA Paris to identify the device in which it is stored during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
During your browsing on the Site, MAYRENA Paris may save, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet or smartphone), one or more "cookies" via the internet browser that you use and according to the settings you have selected on it in terms of cookies.
This information includes:
– The type of internet browser you are using;
– The type of operating system and device you use to access the Service;
– The domain name of your internet service provider;
– The webpage you came from;
– The country of residence and your language.
The pages and options you visit and access on our Site.
During your first visit to our Site, when MAYRENA Paris considers placing a cookie on your device, an information banner will be displayed at the bottom of the page. By continuing to browse the Site after clicking on " I accept", you expressly consent to MAYRENA Paris being able to place cookies on your device (cookies linked to operations relating to targeted advertising, certain audience measurement cookies, cookies from social networks generated in particular by their sharing when collecting personal data). If you continue browsing the site, cookies may be placed on your computer. The banner will remain displayed as long as the person has not continued browsing, i.e. until they have gone to another page of the Site or clicked on an element of the Site . If you do not wish to accept all or some of the cookies, we recommend that you click on the "Learn more" link on the banner, and follow the detailed instructions allowing you to refuse them.
Cookies do not generate or transmit computer viruses likely to infect your device, they are only readable and recognizable by their issuer.
You have the possibility to modify the parameters relating to cookies at any time. Below you will find information about cookies and the different ways to manage cookie-related settings on your browser.
The period of validity of the consent to the deposit of Cookies is 13 months. At the end of this period, we will seek your consent again.
If you would like to know more about cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the National Commission for Computing and Freedoms at the following address: www.cnil.fr, section "Cookies: tools to master them”.
3.2 Cookies on the site
MAYRENA Paris may use the following types of cookies (banner at the bottom of the page):
– Session management cookies
– Audience measurement cookies (statistical cookies)
– Cookies necessary for some optional features
– Cookies relating to targeted advertising
– Social network cookies generated in particular by their share buttons when they collect personal data
Session management cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Refusing them may cause the Site to slow down and/or malfunction.
By analyzing the way you use the Site, MAYRENA Paris can offer you better navigation in order to respond appropriately to your expectations and also identify any problems you encounter in order to provide quick fixes.
You have the option of simply opposing cookies via the procedures detailed in c) below.
MAYRENA Paris may integrate on its Site third-party computer applications allowing you
3.3 Your choices regarding cookies
MAYRENA Paris informs you that the deactivation of session or functional cookies may have the effect of preventing consultation of the Site. As such, MAYRENA Paris cannot be held responsible in the event of degraded operation of our services related to the settings you have chosen.
Each internet browser offers different configuration methods for managing cookies. In general, they are described in the help menu of each browser. If you are using a type or version of browser other than those listed below, we invite you to consult the “Help” menu of your browser.
- You are using Safari 5.0 (on desktop):
Choose Safari > Preferences then click on “Security”;
In the “Accept cookies” section, indicate if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites;
For an explanation of the options available to you, click the help button "?" ”.
If you have set Safari to always block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting "Always". When you are done with the affected page, disable cookies again and delete the cookies from the page.
For more information, you can consult the following page: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- You use Safari on iOS (tablets and smartphones):
Open the "Settings" application and choose "Safari";
In the “Confidentiality” section go to “Accept cookies”;
Set your privacy settings.
For more information, you can consult the following page: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- You are using Google Chrome:
Choose the “Settings” menu;
Click on “Show advanced settings” and go to the “Privacy” section;
Click on “Content Settings”;
Select “Block cookies and data from third-party sites” to block cookies.
For more information, you can consult the following page: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- You are using Mozilla Firefox:
Click on “Menu” then “Options”;
Select the “Privacy” icon;
In the History area, for the "Retention rules" option, select "use custom settings for history";
Check the "Accept cookies" box to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them. If you are having difficulty with cookies, make sure that the "Accept third-party cookies" option is not set to "Never".
Choose the retention period for cookies by selecting between the 3 options (a), (b) or (c) below:
(a) “their expiry”: Each cookie will be deleted on its expiry date, the date set by the site issuing the cookie.
(b) “Firefox closing”: Cookies stored on your computer will be deleted when you close the Firefox browser window.
(c) "Ask me each time": a warning will be displayed each time a website wishes to save a cookie, asking you whether you accept this registration or not.
Click OK to close the "Options" window and confirm your choices
For more information, you can consult the following page: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- You are using Internet Explorer 8.0 and above:
Go to the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”;
Click on the “Privacy” tab;
Select the desired privacy level using the slider: up to "Block all cookies" to block all cookies, or down to "Accept all cookies" to accept all cookies.
For more information, you can consult the following page: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- You are using Android:
Hit the top right key;
Select “Settings” then “Privacy and security”;
Set the privacy settings you want to apply.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
– Respond to your requests;
– When you contact MAYRENA Paris via the various Communication Channels mentioned above, the purpose of collecting your personal data may be:
– The provision of access to the Site and access to your dedicated customer area to allow you, in particular, to view and track your orders;
– The execution of the orders you have made on the Site (in particular the follow-up and the return of products as well as any complaints);
– The sending of information letters (newsletters) and any other documentation (particularly brochures) that you have requested;
– Answer your questions;
– Inform you of new similar jewelry that may interest you;
– More generally, compliance with the legal, regulatory, accounting and tax obligations of MAYRENA Paris;
– Handle inquiries and complaints made by you about orders.
– Solicit you during marketing operations
Your data may also be used for commercial purposes:
– Management of any subscription and unsubscription to newsletters at your request;
– Communication of information relating to MAYRENA Paris and its partners: news, products and services, commercial prospecting and personalized offers.
5. HOW AND FOR WHAT DURATION?
5.1 Securing your data
As the controller of your personal data, MAYRENA Paris implements all the technical and organizational measures necessary to respect the protection of your personal data.
5.2 Duration of retention of your data
We store this information for a period proportionate and necessary for the purpose for which we process it and in any event for the period necessary to meet a legal or regulatory obligation. The data is kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the following purposes:
. The newsletter: Your data will be kept as long as your subscription is active. You can end it at any time by unsubscribing in the link that will be indicated.
.Execution of an order: the data necessary to process your request will be kept for a maximum of three years from your last order or our last contact
. Commercial offers: your data will be kept as long as you agree to receive our commercial offers. You can refuse them at any time by unsubscribing in the link that will be indicated.
For which recipients?
- Mayrena Paris and its partners
We would like to inform you that in order to enable the execution of the purposes mentioned in point III above, your data may be processed by technical service providers (IT, hosting, email distribution, maintenance, payment service provider online etc.), which are located within the European Union.
- Non-partner third parties
MAYRENA Paris undertakes not to transfer or sell personal data concerning you to non-partner third parties. We do not share any personal data with agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If the law, an authority (for example the tax administration or the CNIL) or a judge were to force MAYRENA Paris to communicate personal data concerning you, MAYRENA Paris undertakes, as far as possible, to notify you (unless MAYRENA Paris is not authorized to do so, particularly given the legal or judicial obligations that may be incumbent on it).
Finally, we may buy or merge or be purchased by another company or dispose of all or part of our assets. In such a case, your personal data may be communicated to another company, but this communication will be subject to the privacy and cookie protection policy in force.
6. WHERE ARE YOUR DATA STORED?The Internet is a tool used in a global environment, the fact of using it to collect and process personal data implies the transmission of this data on an international scale. The data we collect from you may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), this data will however and in all circumstances be kept in accordance with legal requirements in terms of protection and security. data.This data may also be processed by third parties working on our behalf, or for one of our service providers, and located outside the EEA, in particular in the United States. These third parties may be involved in particular in the execution of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of assistance services. We undertake to make every effort to ensure that these third parties adopt the required technical organizational measures and where necessary we rely on the Commission's adequacy decision relating to the EU-US Privacy Shield or we request the signing of contracts based on the model clauses of the European Commission, in accordance with Article 46.2 of the GDPR
7. HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION?
In order to guarantee you an optimal quality of service and to secure payments and deliveries, certain data collected on the Site may also be used to determine the level of risk of fraud associated with the use of this Site.
The data concerned relate to the establishment of the contract (products, personal and bank details).
Depending on the results of the check carried out, we may decide to take security measures and, if the security of the order cannot be guaranteed, we may choose to cancel it The occurrence of an incident ( such as the fraudulent use of a means of payment or fraud on delivery) will lead to the registration of data relating to the order in a file, which may, during future orders, lead us to carry out any additional verification that may be necessary. During the risk analysis, you will be notified and you will be able to present any observations you may have.
Any objection on your part to the processing of your data in the context of securing transactions may prevent you from using the Site and subsequently placing an order.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING OUR PERSONAL DATA?
At all times, you have the following rights:
- the right of us to request access to your personal data;
- the right for us to request rectification of any personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request the erasure of all your personal data (or "right to be forgotten") if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were been collected or processed or in the event of your withdrawal of consent (however, we may be required to retain certain personal data for compelling legal or legitimate reasons);
- the right to request the limitation of the processing carried out on your personal data, in one of the following cases:
- if you have disputed the accuracy of the personal data, the processing will be limited for the time allowing us to verify its accuracy, or
- in the event of unlawful processing, if you have opposed the erasure of your personal data and requested the limitation of processing instead, or
- if we no longer need your personal data but it is still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have objected to processing based on legitimate grounds, this will be limited while it is verified whether the legitimate grounds we are pursuing override the legitimate grounds for you to object.
- the right to oppose the processing of data concerning you when the processing is based on legitimate interest for reasons relating to your particular situation, but also the right to object to the processing at any time when the data is processed for prospecting purposes (including profiling if it is linked to prospecting);
- the right to data portability i.e. the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by machine, and to transmit this data to another controller without us being able to prevent it, when the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and it is carried out using automated processes.You also have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly to another controller, where technically feasible;
- e right to refuse any commercial prospecting on our part by unsubscribing from the electronic messages that we send to you by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message or by contacting us directly at contact@mayrenafr
- the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning you or affecting your significantly (unless this decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between Mayrena Paris and you or if it is based on your explicit consent);
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority when you believe that our practices relating to your personal data do not comply with applicable regulations.
- the right to define general or specific directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. These general and specific directives define the way in which you intend to exercise your rights after your death. You can change or revoke these guidelines at any time.
We may ask you to provide us with any additional information necessary to confirm your identity in order to exercise your rights.
9. HOW DO LINKS ON SITES TO OTHER SITES AFFECT ME?
We may occasionally place links on our Site to other websites and applications operated by third parties. These links are there for your convenience only and are intended to add value to your visit. However, by including these links, we have no control over these websites and applications, which are independent of MAYRENA Paris and have separate privacy policies. When you leave our Site, please be aware that our policies cease to apply. Accordingly, we shall not be responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, availability, reliability, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in third party websites and applications linked to our Site. We strongly encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications before using their sites.
10. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS THE INFORMATION OF "YOUR SPACE", UPDATE OR DELETE IT?
To modify one or more personal data entered in your customer space, we invite you to contact your advisor and/or send your request to the following email address: email@example.com.
11. WHAT IF YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT MAYRENA PARIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY?
If you have any questions or doubts about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a letter at 1, place de la gare, BP18 in Eu (76260).