Our stand at Printemps is over, it's time for me to share this experience with you and look back on these two months spent there!
1. Booth preparation and window design
This corner in spring required a bit of preparation… First of all in terms of communication, to keep you informed by email and about our social networks of our arrival there.
I went there to see the location with my own eyes and imagine the future windows. I then reproduced and drew them on my 3D software before going to get all the necessary equipment to highlight the jewels as best as possible. I opted for a minimalist staging, like Mayrena, with wood and marble. I then prepared all the jewelry and planned a restocking upstream to have all the sizes available on site for your fittings.
2. Spring Encounters
I really wanted to communicate about this milestone event for Mayrena. For this, I wanted to contact influencers that I love and that I follow to come and meet you, behind your phones.
And we had the chance to meet some great people like:
- Amélie Challeat who got to know us through @cloudiies and who chose the l’Audacieuse ring in vermeil.
- Marine, from the account Terriblement ™ fell in love with l'Insolite (and chose two links of different colors, Gold & Silver).
- Alicia Chenard also fell in love with l'Audacieuse in vermeil.
- Palmyre left with our cuff l'Authentique.
- and Pauline Leroy who chose the double ring l’Irrésistible.
This pop-up was also an opportunity to meet the loyal customers of Printemps and those passing through, but also to get lots of feedback on the creations. Thanks to a client, I am working on a future earcuff. All of this feedback is very valuable and comforts me in the design of a new collection that will surely arrive at the start of the next school year...
Coming to Printemps allowed you to discover or rediscover the collection and see the jewelry with your own eyes. You were able to try them on, test the comfort of our double rings, put our Virtuose earcuff in your ear, choose between vermeil and silver and also find your ring size.
3. The jewelry you like the most
During these few weeks, I noticed that your current favorites for the arrival of summer are:
- The Earcuff la Virtuose in vermeil and silver that you love to wear as soon as the sun is out to make your face stand out
- The ring l'Insolite inspired by the stirrup.
- The double ring l'Audacieuse, the brand's best seller that combines design and comfort
- And finally, la Passionnée, a more discreet ring with its three intertwining rings.
Thank you for coming to see us during these two months, we hope to return very soon to a Parisian department store to continue meeting you!
In the meantime, don't hesitate to make an appointment to come and try on the jewelry of your dreams!